Samsung’s new Galaxy SIII Smartphone is to come up with all new quad-Core processor. The new processor which is called Exynos 4 Quad is a 32nm processor. Samsung Galaxy SIII, the next generation Samsung Galaxy smartphone is expected to be unveiled next month. The Exynos 4 quad-core processor will be used in both smart phones as well as Samsung’s tablets. The chip will be clocked at a speed of 1.4GHz.
Exynos is a 32nm processor, due to which Samsung Galaxy S III is a big deal broker because even Apple’s iPad 3 and iPhone 4 are using 45 nm chipset.
Recently a statement was released in which Samsung said, “Already in production, the Exynos 4 Quad is scheduled to be adopted first into Samsung’s next Galaxy Smartphone that will officially be announced in May. The Exynos 4 Quad processor is a crucial element and it will help in providing us with a PC-like experience on mobile devices. Samsung’s next Galaxy device, which will be officially announced soon, will offer uncompromised performance and ground breaking multitasking features.”
- Dimensions: 131.3*63.7*8 mm
- Weight: 126 gm
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors
- 4.6 in screen with 720*1280 pixels
- Corning Gorilla glass
- 16 GB storage which is expandable up to 32 GB via MicroSD
- 1 GB RAM
- WiFi enabled
- 8 MP primary camera with 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and 1.3 MP front camera
- Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Chipset: Exynos 4212
- Processor: Quad-core 1.4 GHz
- Standard Li-Ion battery 2050 mAh